Spend a full day at Vins de Taller in the best possible way. Being in full contact with nature is one of the pleasures we value the highest in these times and we suggest doing this through a horse-back excursion. We travel around the vineyards of the winery, the fields and dirt tracks around Siurana, the La Brava lake, the Fluvià river and forests of cork oaks, pinewoods and olive groves. You’ll be accompanied by a professional monitor throughout the excursion. To recharge the batteries, we return to the winery for a visit and a tasting of 10 wines, finishing with a picnic-lunch of cold meats or a paella.
* Minimum of 3 riders
- With picnic: 115 euros per person
- With lunch of cold meats, anchovies, cheeses, tomato bread, omelettes and desserts, coffees and infusions: 135 euros per person
- With lunch of snacks, paella made on the spot by chef Bernat Harster and desserts, coffees and infusions: 145 euros per person
- Arrival at 10 am and finish at 5 pm. Duration of the horse-back excursion: from 3 to 4 hours.
- For every 10 people one goes free / Children up to 14 years of age 50%